Youth Protection Training
How to take Youth Protection Training:
- Go to My.Scouting.org and create an account.
- You will receive an email notification with your account information (including a member ID/reference number).
- From the My.Scouting.org portal, click Home then My Dashboard from the menu list.
- The My Training page displays to take Youth Protection training
- Upon completion, you may print a training certificate to submit with a volunteer application.
- Your training will automatically be updated in our system and associated with the member ID/reference number issued when you created the account.
- For a detailed tutorial on how to access Youth Protection Training view the NEIC Youth Protection Training Tutorial.
When your volunteer application is approved, you will receive a BSA membership card that includes your member ID number.
For more information on Youth Protection Training, please visit:www.scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection.