Introduction to Cub Scout Growth
The best things in Scouting happen at the unit level. It’s true for life changing experiences that happen in every pack meeting, and it’s true for recruiting as well. When packs and dens get involved, more youth are introduced to the adventure of Scouting than through any other recruiting campaign or method. We can’t do it without you!
Below, you’ll find resources and tips for making recruiting a fun and enjoyable experience that keeps the bigger picture in focus: growing your unit to reach more kids, strengthen your packs and have more fun!
Below are several items that can be used at your recruitment night. Contact your District Executive to reserve the below items
- Mobile Display
- Yard Signs
- Table top banners
- Feather stands
Even in the digital age, paper can be an effective recruitment tool. From recruitment flyers to peer-to-peer cards, use these resources as you see fit.
- Recruitment Flyers Please note: These will be handed out in the schools
- Invite a Friend Recruitment Cards
- School Email Template
- Teacher Communication Template
- School or PTA/PTO Newsletter Template
- Social Media samples (for units & parents)
- Sample School Scout Talk Script
- How to add a Frame to your Facebook profile photo
- Welcome Back Pack Communication Templates