Thank you so much for volunteering with one of our Cub Scout Packs, Scout BSA Troops, or Venturing Crews! Here are a few resources and forms you might need throughout the year. These will help you organize your unit’s activities for the next year. The resources and handouts have been divided into categories to help you find them better. If for some reason you cannot find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to ask. The NEIC Professional Staff is always here to help.
One more reminder in regards to handouts: A digital copy of all flyers, forms, and information sheets handed out at Roundtables are added to the Roundtable Calendar entry after each monthly meeting in case you lose your copy or were unable to attend.
Membership & New Scout Information:
- New Scout Application
- New Adult Volunteer Application
- Scout Camp Medical Form
- Cub Scout Camp Medical Form
- Foundations of Scouting
- Improve Webelos Transition
- Scout Transition Form
- Webelos Scout Transition Plan (BSA)
General Unit Resources:
Den Leader Resources:
- Cub Scout Record Form
- Cub Scout Attendance and Dues
- Cub Scout Den Meeting Program
- Cub Scout Den Record
- So You’re A New Cub Scout Den Leader
- So You’re A New Webelos Den Leader
- Tiger Cub, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scout Uniform Inspection Sheet
- Webelos Uniform Inspection Sheet
- Cub Scout Leader Uniform Inspection Sheet
Cubmaster & Pack Committee Resources:
- So You’re A New Cubmaster
- So You’re A New Pack Committee Member
- Pack Annual Program Planning Conference Guide
- Pack Meeting Planning Sheet
- Pack Program Planning Chart
- Sample Pack Budget
- A to Z Program Survey
- Sample Pack Program Calendar
- Summer Time Pack Application
- Running a Pinewood Derby
- Running a Bike Rodeo
- Outdoor Program for Cub Scouts
- Outdoor Guidelines for Packs
Scout BSA Program Aids:
- Troop Annual Program Planning Conference Guide
- Boy Scout Uniform Inspection Sheet
- Adult Leader Uniform Inspection Sheet
- First Year Camper Program
- Wilderness Use Policy
- 50 Miler Application
- BSA Lifeguard Application
- Camp Fire Planner
- Historic Trails 50 Miler
- Scout Outdoor Program Information
Patrol Leader Resources
Units can submit advancement for youth members online. Process ranks and awards online for the youth in your pack, troop, crew, ships or post. Add ranks, merit badges, or awards as they are earned. You can also update information on existing advancements (except for the Eagle Scout Rank).
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select an adult volunteer to be the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the Council Scout Service Center.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement reports (records with dates are needed).
- Click the “Internet Advancement” button on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements.
- When completed, print a copy of the advancement report and have the appropriate people sign the printed report. Finally submit it to the Council Office. Save a copy for your files in case of any discrepancies.
- Units should submit advancement reports monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, please submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics for the year’s end.