Unit Restart Guidelines
The Northeast Iowa Council has established a set of guidelines to help your Unit Leadership facilitate the conversations needed when planning your next activities during the Coronavirus pandemic. These do not replace or supersede State or local Guidelines or the Guide to Safe Scouting.
Council Service Center
The Northeast Iowa Council is happy to announce the Council Service Center will reopen starting September 8. Hours will be 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday-Thursday and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday September 8-October 22. Beginning October 23 hours will be Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For the safety of staff and visitors, please follow the following guidelines:
- Place your order over email with Nettie at email@example.com and utilize contactless pickup.
- Call ahead for an appointment if you need to meet with a staff member.
- A mask must be worn at all times when inside the building.
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the building.